Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Canada Bows to the littlegod of the economy

Canada Bows to the little god 
of the economy in its 2015 Budget

Today Canada’s Government presents its Budget
Prime Minister Harper will bow to the "Me First Voters" with his "economic bones"
He wants voters to remember him in this October’s election 
Another act of bowing to the little god of the economy

The little e-god who dominates
the lives of virtually all people on Gods earth 
Here's one of the e-god's idols
Queen Canada Cash Cat

We Canadians who sing 
God keep our land glorious and free 
are starting to forget
In God We Trust
Not trust in the little e-god of the economy 
or her idols and idol worshippers

Read and Pray The O Canada Prayer
 7 Canada Shaking Promises from God

My beloved Canadian Children of God 
The best I have for my nation and my dominion of Canada on my earth 
Believe, accept, recognize and build your lives upon it. It is done!

1. That every soul is fully Saved, Sanctified and Baptized in me 
the Father, Son and Holy Spirit - Canada’s God

2. That every child that is henceforth born 
comes forth holy fully Saved, Sanctified and Baptized in me

3. That every person in Canada, every person, hears and sees me their God 
and obeys and trusts me totally to do my will in their lives and in Canada

4. That every person, place and resource of Canada be now prepared to fully
Pray for the salvation of the world
Trust me to keep them alive in the coming worldwide famine
Receive, help and save the devastated millions I bring to Canada

5. That every person, place and resource of Canada work freely 
with every person, place and resource 
of my United States of America and my United States of Mexico to
Pray for the salvation of the world
Trust me to keep them alive in the coming worldwide famine
Receive, help and save the devastated millions 
I bring into Canada, the United States of America and Mexico

6. That all religious and cultural barriers influenced by the devil and man 
in perverting my unity, harmony and accord 
be destroyed in Canada, the USA and Mexico

7. That my Theocracy is believed, received and lived out 
in Canada, the USA and Mexico 
The Theocracy of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, man, woman, youth and children 
in having full dominion by my Holy Spirit over
Their individual spirit, soul and body
Their households
Their neighbours, in the form of their businesses, religions 
cities, regions nations and the world they can influence

That is the best I have for my nation and my dominion of Canada 
It is done!
You and yours need only believe, accept, recognize 
and build your lives upon it - It is done!

Pray it unto me! Praise it unto me! Practice it in me! 
Your Lord God Almighty The Lord God Almighty of Canada 
The Lord God Almighty of the United States of America 
The Lord God Almighty of the United States of Mexico 
The Lord God Almighty of all the earth  
The Lord God Almighty of the universe 
  The One and Only Lord God Almighty! It is done! Amen Amen Amen
***************
The End of this Word from the Lord God Almighty to his servant and prophet, hendrickus. Received Thursday, December 15, 2005 from 8:07 to 8:37 am E.D.T.

Beloved Reader, as to the truth of these revelations 
and how you are to conduct your life SEEK GOD ONLY!

He will reveal himself to you no matter where you are 
in your faith and faith maturity in God 
May God’s PEACE, POWER and TRUTH keep and guide you and yours

Have your spiritual eyes opened Canadians 
to see what God is doing in our midst since 2006

God keeps Canada Glorious and Free 
in spite of our unbelief and bowing to the little e-god of the economy


1 comment:

  1. O Canada our home and native land may the God, who keeps his Canada glorious and free, continue to graciously do what he promised in his December 2005 - 7 Canada Shaking Promises from God!In spite of we "little human flesh creatures" and our "photo-op savie leaders" God appears to be doing these last 10 years, what he promised to do for Canada. May we Godly Canadians, continue to pray and hope that God fulfills all of his 7 Promises for Canada in the days and years ahead! To #SurviveWithPower - God's Way!

    ReplyDelete